It is the expectation of St. Rose of Lima School that all children enrolled will continue to graduation.
- A copy of the child's birth certificate must be submitted for proof of age. The mandatory age requirement is designated by the Millburn Board of Education.
- A child applying for Kindergarten must be five on or before October 1.
- A child applying for Grade 1 must be six on or before October 1.
Preference in the admissions process will be as follows:
- Returning school families who have children in the school and wish to enroll other siblings;
- Registered parishioners of St. Rose of Lima parish. N.B. Newly registered families (within one year of desired registration) outside the geographic confines of St. Rose of Lima parish proper will be required to pay out-of-parish tuition for a one year trial membership period;
- Catholic students registered in parishes other that St. Rose of Lima without siblings currently in the school;
- Non-Catholic students.
The Pastor and Principal reserve the right to review all applications for admission prior to notification of status. In cases where space is limited in a given grade level, they may, at their sole discretion, determine to admit students in excess of the specified class size limit.